Taxi Cab Driver
As a taxi cab driver, you will have the opportunity to work a wide variety of shifts and earn income each day you drive.
Drivers must meet all of the following requirements:
- Have a chauffeur’s license with a Class “D” endorsement or able to obtain one before driving
- Have no more than three (3) moving violations
- Have no more than one (1) fault accident in the prior three (3) years
- Have no alcohol or drug convictions in the prior five (5) years
- Have no felony convictions in the prior ten (10) years
- Have no domestic abuse or sexual abuse convictions
If all of the above are true, we welcome you to complete the on-line application below, OR you may apply in person at:
Trans Iowa, L.C. (dba: Yellow & Capitol Cab Companies)
1550 E. Army Post Road
Des Moines, IA 50320
Entrance is on EAST side of building.
By completing the following information, you understand that any agreement or arrangement with an owner-operator or Trans Iowa, L.C. does not imply that you will be employed by Trans Iowa, L.C. You also agree to operate any taxicab in accordance with city ordinances.